- The students shall abide by the rules and discipline enforced and shall do nothing, either inside or outside the premises of the college that will interfere with its orderly administration. Parents / guardians are presumed to have agreed to the rules when their wards join the college and sign the declaration to the effect on the admission forms.
- Attendance in all lectures, tutorials tests, internal assessments and examinations is compulsory. The students shall abide by the undertaking signed by them that a minimum attendance of 75 % as per the Ordinance 0.6086 of University of Mumbai, No. UG/01 of 2014 in each subjects and each term is compulsory as per the University of Mumbai rule. This undertaking is incorporated in the admission form itself. Students absent in any test or examination, without prior permission of the Principal, will be liable to disciplinary action. In case of illness a medical certificate along with the leave application must be submitted to the Principal before or on the last day of the test or examination.
- The list of roll numbers of the students with less than the required attendance is put up from time to time. And the parents/ guardians of the students with inordinately poor attendance records are informed in writing, in anticipation of improving attendance. Hereafter, lack of or insufficient attendance will call for disciplinary action. Such students may not be allowed to take the final examination.
- Every student must wear the valid Identity Card, when in the college premises. They must maintain silence during the lectures and must not loiter in the corridors when lectures are being conducted.
- Resorting to ragging, smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks, intoxicants and narcotic drugs are acts of indiscipline, therefore they are strictly prohibited.
- An act which causes destruction or defacing of the property of the college or organising raids or breaking into the college premises is an act of indiscipline liable for punishment.
- No college association / society can be formed; and no person shall be invited to address a meeting of any society without the prior permission of the principal.
- Students may participate or be a member of any educational, cultural, or social association outside the college. They must not, however, become the member of any political or religious organisation.
- In case of violation of rules, the concerned will invite punishment in the form of cancellation of admission or/and rustication from the college.
- Mobile phones should be put in ‘silent mode’ in the college, ‘switched off’ during lectures and should not be brought to the college at the time of examination.
Warning : Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Any student indulging in any such activity that may be constructed as ragging, directly or indirectly will face severe action which could even lead to expulsion from the college.
The percentage of reservation of seats for admission to various courses is as per the Government of Maharashtra rules.